APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission has invites online application from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade –I (English & Language) I in Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) under Secretariat Administration Department. There are 44 vacancies will be assigned for Assam Public Service Commission. APSC online registration link has opened from 16.12.2021. The closing date for submission of online application is 16.01.2022. Applications should be submitted through online mode only will be accepted. The last date for submission of application fee is 18.01.2022.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Stenographer Grade –I (English & Language)||44 Posts||Graduate Degree|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer Grade –I (English & Language)||Candidate should possess Graduate Degree from recognized university.|
- Stenographer Proficiency Test.
- Written Test
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 21 – 38 years
- Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,10,000 + GP Rs.13,300
|Online Application Start||16.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||16.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website apsc.nic.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit the filled form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Finally take a copy of application form.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|