BFUHS CHO Recruitment 2021– 320 Posts, Salary, Application Form @ bfuhs.ac.in or nhm.punjab.gov.in: The officials of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) started inviting Online Application Forms from the eligible aspirants for recruitment of 320 posts of Community Health Officers under National Health Mission, Punjab. So, aspirants who are interested to apply for NHM Punjab Community Health Officers (CHO) Jobs 2021 can check out this page. As we have given all the information BFUHS/ NHM Punjab Community Health Officers (CHO) Eligibility, Fee, Age Limit, Salary Details here. Candidates can cross-check all the details and apply before the last date i.e, 25th June 2021. Well, the Online Application link to apply for BFUHS Community Health Officers Recruitment is given below.
BFUHS CHO Recruitment 2021– 320 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest BFUHS Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Post Names||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Closing Date||25th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Faridkot, Punjab|
|Official Site||bfuhs.ac.in or nhm.punjab.gov.in|
BFUHS CHO Vacancies Under NHM Punjab
BFUHS CHO Eligibility
- B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with integrated Bridge Programme of Certificate in Community Health course in the curriculum from a recognized Institute/ University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- B.Sc in Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- Ayurevedic Practitioner (BAMS) from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Candidates should have passed the subject of Punjabi up to Matric standard
BFUHS CHO Age Limit
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 1st Jan 2021. Age relaxation as per the rules of the Punjab Government.
BFUHS CHO Examination Fee
- General & others categories: Rs. 1000+18% GST= Rs. 1180/-
- SC: Rs. 500+18% GST = Rs. 590/-
BFUHS CHO Salary
BFUHS Community Health Officers (CHO) Salary is Rs. 20000/- + incentive up to Rs.15000/- (incentive based on performance) per month.
BFUHS CHO Selection Process
The officials will select the aspirants for the Community Health Officers (CHO) post by conducting Written Test.
Steps To Apply For BFUHS/ NHM Punjab CHO Jobs 2021
- Aspirants who are applying must visit the official site @ bfuhs.ac.in or nhm.punjab.gov.in
- Once the home page is opened aspirants can get the Latest News.
- From the latest news Recruitment Notice: Click here to apply online for Community Health officer will be visible.
- Click on the link shared.
- Then a new page will be redirected to the Registration Page.
- Fill the Application Form and then click on submit button.