Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022: Army Public Schools has recently released the new vacancy notification to fill up 8700 (Approx) Vacancies in 136 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. According to the Latest AWES Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Teacher Posts.
Applicants who can apply online to this AWES Recruitment 2022 from 07.01.2022 and APS CSB online registration link has been activated now. Interested and eligible aspirants kindly make an online registration to apply for the Army public school jobs before the closing date of 28th January 2022.
AWES : A Historical Overview
It was only when the Indian Army was born in its present form at the dawn of Indian independence that family life really took roots in India’s cantonments. Solders – Officers, Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs) and men alike were dependent on the existing educational system in the country for the education of their wards. As more and more families moved into our cantonments, the existing private schools slowly became unaffordable to soldiers. Even the Central Schools (Kendriya Vidyalaya) did not provide guaranteed admission to the children of soldiers who were frequently transferred from one station to another.
Vacancy Details for Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Army Public Schools|
|Job Name||PGT, TGT & PRT|
|Total Vacancy||8700 (Approx)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||07.01.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.01.2022|
|Online Screening Test date||19.02.2022 & 20.02.2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||10.02.2022|
|Official website||www.aps-csb.in/ awesindia.com.|
Eligibility Criteria for Army Public School Teacher Jobs 2022
- For PGT Vacancy: Candidates should completed B. Ed and possessed PG Degree with having a minimum of 50% marks.
- For TGT Vacancy: Candidates should completed B. Ed and possessed Graduation Degree with having a minimum of 50% marks.
- PRT Vacancy : Applicants must be completed B. Ed or 2 years diploma in elementary education with having min of 50% marks.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit Army Public School Teacher Jobs 2022
- Fresh Candidates: 40 years with less than 5 years of teaching experiences.
- Experienced Candidates: 57 years with 10 years of teaching experiences.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Salary for Army Public School Recruitment 2022
|Grade pay: 4800||Grade pay: 4600||Grade pay: 4200|
Selection Process Army Public School Recruitment 2022
- APS CSB selection will be based on Online Screening Test, Interview, Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
- Aspirants should pay Rs.385 via online mode (this is non-refundable)
- Go to the official website “www.aps-csb.in/ awesindia.com”
- Click the required notification in the What’s New section.
- Read the notification carefully and check the apply mode.
- The online application link is available on the AWES Army Public School official website.
- Fill the details properly in the online application form.
- Make the payment and finally submit application form.
How to fill up Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.