AAI Recruitment 2021: Airports Authority of India invites online application form from the eligible candidates for filling up 90 vacancies for the post of Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice. Candidates with the qualification of B.E / B.Tech / Diploma/ITI in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given below.
The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body, under the jurisdiction of Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation, and Government of India. It is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India.
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||02|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||04|
|ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)||24|
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI OR ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- For General – 26 years
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15,000/-
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs.12,000/-
- ITI Apprentices – Rs.9,000/-
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Check Notification
|Online Application Start:||13-10-2021|
|Registration Last Date||31-10-2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Find & click on notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.