Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for conducting Combined Medical Services Exam 2016 for the recruitment of 1009 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, General Duty Medical Officer post:
Combined Medical Services Exam, 2016 = 1009 Post
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways: 600 Posts
2. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46 Posts
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 Posts
4. General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 97 Posts
5. General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 16 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written examination, Interview/ Personality Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 05-03-2016 to 01-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Last date: 1st April 2016
For Job details visit: www.upsconline.nic.in